Please contact the Program Coordinator for your specific location for mid year enrollment inquiries.
Most new students begin in September. September is considered the beginning of the year and it is to your child's advantage to start in September and stay for the full year. There are 6 week breaks in the winter and summer. Enrollment opens for September to new families in March.
1. Thoroughly review all information on our website while considering enrollment to see if VFS may be good fit for your family.
2. After reviewing the website, ask any additional questions you may have by emailing email@example.com.
3. Attending an Open House is highly recommended. There is one open house in the fall and one in the spring. This is the only opportunity to visit classes in person.
4. If you are ready to be considered for enrollment, create an account on our parent portal and request a spot in the class based on your child's age.
5. Once your request has been received, you will be emailed to schedule a phone interview by the Program Coordinator of the desired location. Questions to expect relate to the child's comfort in nature, their behavior, and the parent's comfort sending their child to VFS.
6. Should the Program Coordinator believe your child will likely thrive at VFS, the parent will be notified either on the phone or through email. Should the child not be accepted, the parent will be notified.