Please contact the Program Coordinator for your specific location for mid year enrollment inquiries.
Most new students begin in September. September is considered the beginning of the year and it is to a child's advantage to start in September and stay for the full year(September-May) as our curriculum builds on itself from week 1. There is a 7 week break in the winter. Enrollment opens for September to new families in March.
1. Thoroughly review all information on our website while considering enrollment to see if VFS may be good fit for your family.
2. After reviewing the website, ask any additional questions you may have by emailing the program coordinator associated with your location.
3. Attending an Open House is recommended but not required. There is one open house in the fall and one in the spring. This is the only opportunity to visit classes in person.
4. If you are ready to be considered for enrollment, create an account on our parent portal and request a spot in the class based on your child's age. Make sure you search for your specific location in the search bar.
5. Once your request has been received, you will be emailed to schedule a phone call by the Program Coordinator of the desired location to ensure VFS is mutually a good fit and answer any questions you may have. Questions to expect relate to the child's comfort in nature, their previous group setting experiences, and the parent's comfort sending their child to VFS.